[Bioc-devel] Thanks to Andrzej...

Kevin RUE kevinrue67 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:23:43 CET 2018

As a user and package maintainer, I'm sure that I am only aware of the tip
of iceberg in terms of contributions from good souls like Andrzej. Their
kind help, advice, and feedback are a big part of what keeps the community
spirit alive (personal experience at
https://github.com/Bioconductor/BiocStyle/issues/7)

Thank you and best wishes!
Kevin