[Bioc-devel] Thanks to Andrzej...

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Thu Mar 1 00:53:57 CET 2018

I want to extend a sincere thanks to Andrzej Oleś. Andrzej has been
making many visible and hidden contributions to the project over the
last several years. Highlights include:

   - Extensive development of the BiocStyle package

   - Modifying our build system to use git rather than svn

   - Supporting our bespoke workflow builders, and migrating the
workflows to our standard build system (project nearing completion)

   - Providing robust code to chronicle Bioconductor literature
citations (https://bioconductor.org/help/publications/).

   - Development and / or maintenance of EBImage, DEFormats, and other
packages.

The Bioconductor core team really appreciates the help and first-rate
work that Andrzej has done, and wishes him the best as he transitions to
a new position.

Martin Morgan
Bioconductor