[Bioc-devel] About Adding SSH Keys to GitHub Account

Martin Morgan m@rtin@morg@n @ending from ro@wellp@rk@org
Thu Jun 28 12:59:51 CEST 2018

Hi Koki --

The 'moderation' step requires a human to actually look at your
repository. Usually it is quick, but sometimes it can take up to a day.
Your package has been moderated and a reviewer assigned to it; further
instructions (basically, wait for up to two weeks while the reviewer
looks at your package in more detail) are in the comment posted to the
issue.

Martin