[Bioc-devel] updating maintainer

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Wed Jun 27 14:24:57 CEST 2018

Hi Sam,

As Kasper mentioned, you should update the maintainer field in the DESCRIPTION file of your packages. We'll also need this information:

- What packages to you currently maintain
- What is your PI's github account and email
- List of Bioconductor packages you PI currently maintains, if any any

It's a good idea for the email in the DESCRIPTION file to match the email used to make the account in the GitApp:

  https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials

This is not strictly enforced but it make communication easier.

Thanks.
Valerie