[Bioc-devel] mygene package - fixing build error

Chunlei Wu cwu @ending from @cripp@@edu
Fri Jun 15 01:19:58 CEST 2018

Thanks for the posted instructions. We have now "cherry-pick"ed bugfix from the master to the RELEASE_3_7 branch, also bumped the version from 1.16.0 to 1.16.1. Hope the build server will soon pick it up and pass the build.

Chunlei

________________________________
From: Turaga, Nitesh <Nitesh.Turaga using RoswellPark.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:49 AM
To: Chunlei Wu
Cc: bioc-devel using r-project.org; Cyrus Afrasiabi
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] mygene package - fixing build error

Hi Chunlei,

You have to merge the changes into RELEASE_3_7 yourself and push. Please check the documentation on the website about how to push a fix to RELEASE_3_7 branch.

        http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/bug-fix-in-release-and-devel/

We create the branch automatically during the release process every 6 months. But we don�t merge changes to them, that�s up to the maintainers.

You also need to bump the version on your RELEASE branch, check http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/version-numbering/.

Best,

Nitesh