[Bioc-devel] BioC 2018 poster / talk / scholarship / workshop application deadline May 17

Pijush Das topiju@h @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Jun 12 09:48:04 CEST 2018

Hello Mike,

There is a little mistake in the DESCRIPTION file in my package named
"sigFeature".
In the Description portion inside the DESCRIPTION file, there are
words " Bayesian
T statistic",
it is wrongly placed there. This should be only "t- statistic".

You have given an instruction a month before. According to that instruction
I am trying to solve the problem.
But I have faced another issue which I do not understand.
Please help me to solve that. The Problem is given below.

PC MINGW64 ~/Desktop/BioconductorEdit/sigFeature (master)
$ git push upstream master
fatal: 'upstream' does not appear to be a git repository

and the repository exists.

Thank you

regards
Pijush