[Bioc-devel] reverting to older version

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@ @ending from fredhutch@org
Tue Jun 12 05:10:34 CEST 2018

Ah ok. Yes 1.99.0 is fine. Then the package will be released as 2.0.0
in Fall as part of BioC 3.8.

Not that version numbers have a strong meaning but I was thinking that
maybe you could bump to 1.98.0 in release to sort of indicate the fact
that the package in release is the precursor of what's going to become
2.0.0 in the next release. If 1.98.0 works as expected, you should
freeze it i.e. only touch it when you absolutely need to fix something
in it.

Hope this helps,
H.

--