[Bioc-devel] Handling larger data in vignette

Sarah Williams @@r@h@willi@m@1 @ending from mon@@h@edu
Mon Jul 30 02:16:33 CEST 2018

Thanks Martin,
I'll give the ExperimentHub package method a try then, if I can use it for
vignette-only processed data. I think I was getting confused with
annotationHub (which I gather is intended for
useful-for-other-packages-or-applications raw data).
Time should be ok - I just want to skip the long step on full-sized data.
Sarah.