[Bioc-devel] error in loading pbdMPI on tokay2

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Wed Jan 31 20:37:13 CET 2018

Hi Armen,

MPI is not installed on the Windows builders so pbdMPI is not supported. Was there a specific reason you chose pbdMPI? There are several other options for parallel evaluation which are supported across all 3 platforms, e.g., BiocParallel, doParallel and batchtools.

I took a brief look at what naddaR is importing from pdbMPI and didn't see anything unusual - I believe you can find all functionality in one of the alternatives. Please have a look and let us know if one of these will work for you.

Thanks.
Valerie