[Bioc-devel] not all bioc packages visible on github?

Robert M. Flight rflight79 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 03:12:29 CET 2018

Paul,

My understanding was that the Bioconductor github repos were going to die,
and it was up to the maintainer where the source was, and a public source
need not be available. I asked about this previously, and there was too
much confusion between the official Bioconductor repos and developers
personal repos, I believe (Nitesh or others please correct me if I've
gotten the details wrong).

Hope that helps,

-Robert