[Bioc-devel] Permission denied when fetching from BioC GitHub repository

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Wed Jan 24 17:33:08 CET 2018

Hi

Only packages maintained by Bioconductor are at that location gitHub.com/Bioconductor.  Your package is not maintained by the core-team in Bioconductor, so, it does not belong in that location.

We follow the same process as all the maintainers, we have a Github repo to take advantage of the social coding practices, and the canonical Bioconductor git server which acts as the central server for bioconductor packages.

I hope this answers your question.

Best,

Nitesh