[Bioc-devel] Missing link files in Windows (release and devel)

Leonardo Collado Torres lcollado at jhu.edu
Wed Jan 17 17:38:19 CET 2018

Thanks Martin! I just finished fixing the links in all my packages
using the \link[base:cbind]{rbind} syntax. One of them did seem a bit
weird to me:

 Rd warning: C:/Users/biocbuild/bbs-3.6-bioc/tmpdir/RtmpqyL54j/R.INSTALL22cc280d642c/derfinder/man/loadCoverage.Rd:15:
missing file link 'BamFile'

As far as I can tell, shouldn't \link[Rsamtools:BamFile]{BamFile} be
the same as \link[Rsamtools]{BamFile} ? On my mac the help page is
called BamFile, but maybe the html file on Windows has a different
name.

Best,
Leo