[Bioc-devel] Problems creating a new GitHub repository for an existing Bioconductor package

Pau Bellot Pujalte pau.bellot at upc.edu
Tue Jan 16 10:48:35 CET 2018

Dear Bioconductor devel team,

I'm Pau bellot, author and maintainer of netbenchmark package
<https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/netbenchmark.html>. I
have received some bug reports about my package and in the process of
fixing them I have discovered that I did not migrate from SVN to GIT. I'm
following the steps in
https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/maintain-github-bioc/ but I
don't succeed:

> git remote add upstream git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/netbenchmark.git
> >git fetch upstream
> Permission denied (publickey).
> Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository
> exists.

Could you please help me to migrate to git?
Thanks,
Pau

Pd:  I have filled out the Google form for maintainers
<https://goo.gl/forms/eg36vcBkIUjfZfLe2>.
Pd2: I have created a public repository in my git:
https://github.com/paubellot/netbenchmark