[Bioc-devel] Changing package maintainer: git credentials

Liz Ing-Simmons liz.ingsimmons at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 20:48:57 CET 2018

Hi there,

I am a maintainer for the GenomicInteractions package, and I'd like to set
up git access so that I can update the package. However I never had my own
svn credentials, so I'm not sure what to put into the Google form. I
couldn't figure out who to contact about this so I thought I'd ask here.

If it's helpful, the svn username for the previous maintainer is
n.harmston, my github username is liz-is, and Github knows my ssh key.

Thanks,

Liz