[Bioc-devel] No write permissions to push changes to my devel package

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Fri Jan 12 00:22:16 CET 2018

Hi,

You have submitted a wrong entry to the google form.

Your package was issued an SVN ID, without submitting that we have no way of knowing that your submission is linked to the package BPRMeth. Please resubmit with the correct information as requested by the google form.

Best,

Nitesh