[Bioc-devel] search - was: differential expression tools for proteins

Wolfgang Huber wolfgang.huber at embl.de
Sun Jan 7 14:13:57 CET 2018

7.1.18 12:46, Wolfgang Huber scripsit:
> Thank you for your question. It would however be more appropriate for
> the support forum, not for the developer mailing list. Would you mind
> moving it there, perhaps also the responses so far?

I just saw you posted on the forum, after browsing it.
I had searched for your name using the "search" function of the forum
webpage before sending the previous, but that did not turn up this post.

Wouldn't it be great if our search box worked better? Or would just
convert the search into an URL like

https://www.google.com/search?q=Cardin+site%3Asupport.bioconductor.org&sort=date

Wolfgang