[Bioc-devel] Issue with dependencies on Windows (tokay2)

Hoffman, Gabriel gabriel.hoffman at mssm.edu
Wed Jan 3 16:39:45 CET 2018

Hi,
I am getting a dependency error in the development branch of my package variancePartition when Bioconductor builds my package.

ERROR: dependencies 'pbkrtest', 'lme4' are not available for package 'variancePartition'

These are standard enough dependencies, especially lme4.  There is no issue on OS X or Ubuntu.  My R code has not changed since the Release branch, and that builds with no error.

Here is the devel page:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.7/bioc-LATEST/variancePartition/tokay2-buildsrc.html

Is anyone else having issues on the Windows machine?

Thanks,
- Gabriel

 --

Gabriel Hoffman, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Icahn Institute for Genomics and Multiscale Biology

Department of Genetics and Genomic Sciences

Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai

gabriel.hoffman at mssm.edu<mailto:gabriel.hoffman at mssm.edu>

1425 Madison Avenue

New York, NY 10029