[Bioc-devel] Warnings in build for BioCor

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Wed Feb 28 15:03:17 CET 2018

Actually, looking at your github repository, I see you have two
vignettes, you have renamed one from vignette2.Rmd to
BioCor_advanced.Rmd, and that this vignette now collates before the
original one. I believe that vignettes are built in the same R process,
so the packages loaded in the first vignette are available (and conflict
with) packages loaded in the second.

Martin