[Bioc-devel] New package submission

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Thu Feb 22 22:00:13 CET 2018

Hi Divy --

Please don't be shy about providing specifics, like the package name or
issue!

The additional information is posted as a comment on your contribution
issue ('by email' is no longer inaccurate, it'll be updated).

   https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/592

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/592#issuecomment-366364083

Martin