[Bioc-devel] Anomaly in windows server (tokay2) build system

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Thu Feb 22 18:54:04 CET 2018

Hi Diego,

Yes we are aware of the 'NA' values in the 'build bin' column. A package gets an NA when the build products were not sent back from the worker to the master builder.

It's not always clear why this problem occurs - sometimes it's just a temporary connectivity problem. There are quite a few NAs on the report for tokay2 today which might mean tokay2 didn't finish building before the report was generated. I'll look into it.

Valerie