[Bioc-devel] as.list of a GRanges

Renan Valieris renan.valieris at cipe.accamargo.org.br
Fri Feb 16 18:02:43 CET 2018

FWIW, this change also affects code that don't call as.list() explicitly.

such as calling Reduce(union, granges), Reduce is implemented on base, and
will call as.list() if the predicate isn't a vector already.

I understand it wasn't intended to be used this way, but with this in mind
there are more packages potentially affected by the change.