[Bioc-devel] rsvg on mac

Kevin Horan khoran at cs.ucr.edu
Mon Feb 12 21:25:37 CET 2018

Valerie,
     I'm not sure I understand. I looked at another package that is
currently installed on the mac devel machine, DiagrammeR
(https://cran.r-project.org/package=DiagrammeR), and it has the same set
of links on the CRAN site as rsvg does. In particular, it does not show
a  r-devel version for El Capitan.
     Also, rsvg is not installed on the release mac build machine
either, which it should have a version for.

Kevin