[Bioc-devel] Updates not affected

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Thu Feb 8 19:36:58 CET 2018

The website pages and build report are generated once a day.  Once commits are made to the git.bioconductor.org repo it can take up to 24 hours to reflect on the website.

Posting to the mailing list allows other on Bioconductor to chime in when appropriate.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute