[Bioc-devel] Trouble syncing repo to bioconductor

Turaga, Nitesh Nitesh.Turaga at RoswellPark.org
Sat Feb 3 15:43:24 CET 2018

You might be using the wrong key.

We have this key on file for you,

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC+RZ+ONW4XnSYkjIiP0vNWbZ78x2RgpOHsSx9rTLeTvgQ18fXYXVi1Ur8o52k0feTAFW8NHhIUbLIQmTXXqPnMsF3d8E0vcXhYtpahzsTG1QJ+vrq0F9gUbvBskWU8n/zvbqGu6oHLv+hP0s+26ZlHYIk3kB7EZ8Xkz4vn7jNgJzEwGSTvcjbpemlz1zaxuP4zMXDAK0KPUnoX6xeH/X/mDVYPlEdL/KQlbBeQf3HniyDOfTJ8r1UewlX+dq2Szfpz3R0hTaNLFaKTKzK4v5rNrSV0KH3Ao4JAIOyNA+mo9BNpNzbPD7H7XNjcvzxqsHRYPFS5Wu98cayvOLSiwrUj

Make sure you are using the correct private key corresponding with that public key.

Take a look at some emails from our archives from users with similar questions, https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2018-January/012712.html

bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/ (point #15 might be of help as well)

Best

Nitesh