[Bioc-devel] Can't see updates from git repo in BioC package

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Thu Feb 1 22:42:44 CET 2018

On 02/01/2018 11:09 AM, Shraddha Pai wrote:
> Hello BioC group,
>
> I've recently moved my package repo from svn to github. Just noticed that
> the changes in the github repo aren't visible in either the release or
> devel version of BioC. e.g. I updated the Vignette and the new date on it
> should be 8 Dec 2017, but it's still at 27 Jan 2017.
>
> I've followed the steps from here:
> https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/push-to-github-bioc/
> What else do I need to do to sync updates to BioC?
>
> Here is the github repo: https://github.com/shraddhapai/IdeoViz

Hi Shraddha --

check out the nightly build report

   http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.7/bioc-LATEST/IdeoViz/malbec2-buildsrc.html

Looks like there is a problem with your commit (a typo at the top of the
vignette) that causes the package to fail to build, and hence to propagate.

Martin