[Bioc-devel] Controlling vignette compilation order

Michael Lawrence l@wrence@mich@el @ending from gene@com
Tue Dec 18 14:34:36 CET 2018

I would recommend against dependencies across vignettes. Ideally someone
can pick up a vignette and execute the code independently of any other
documentation. Perhaps you could move the code generating those shared
resources to the package. They could behave lazily, only generating the
resource if necessary, otherwise reusing it. That would also make it easy
for people to write their own documents using those resources.

Michael