[Bioc-devel] SummarizedExperiment warning upon loading

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@bioc @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Dec 2 18:38:03 CET 2018

A good place to start is to verify that your packages are all from the same release

BiocManager::valid()

and then if that is not revealing make sure to start a new R session, attach SummarizedExperiment, and report the output of sessionInfo().

Martin