[Bioc-devel] Logolas package broken for R (3.4) users

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Wed Aug 29 19:38:26 CEST 2018

Kasper is right, you can only update code in the current release (Bioc  3.7) or devel (Bioc 3.8). Sorry I didn't read your question carefully enough. You could, however, use the AMI suggested below to attempt to reproduce the reported error.

This is the last build report for Bioc 3.6 and Logolas is not broken:

  https://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.6/bioc-20180412/

If you can reproduce the error (with the AMI) you probably did not have a comprehensive set of tests which is why the build report is green. If you can't reproduce the error, the people reporting problems may be using mismatched R/Bioconductor package versions. The output of their sessionInfo() should be informative.

Valerie