[Bioc-devel] Logolas package broken for R (3.4) users

kushal kumar dey k@hldey @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Aug 27 20:47:24 CEST 2018

Hi,

I just found based on user reports that the old version of my package
Logolas for R 3.4 and Bioc 3.6 is broken. It does install fine but the main
function does not run. Everything seems to be fine however for R 3.5 and
Bioc 3.7. I would like to produce either an error message if someone < R
3.5 tries to install Logolas, or to mend the old version. Can you please
let me know what is the procedure for either of these cases?

Thanks so much.

Kushal

--
Kushal K. Dey