[Bioc-devel] New package submission - how to add a webhook?

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@bioc @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Aug 17 19:18:20 CEST 2018

See under Settings -> Webhooks rather than Settings -> Integrations &
services, and the instructions at

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#adding-a-web-hook

We use plain-old-webhooks, rather than GitHub Services.