[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: RSA key format

J@J@Goem@@ m@ili@g off lumc@@l J@J@Goem@@ m@ili@g off lumc@@l
Mon Aug 6 16:36:20 CEST 2018

Dear Valerie,

Thanks for helping me out.

1) https://github.com/jellegoeman is my github account indeed but it has no public repositories so far so I guess you can't see it for that reason?

2) All except can J.J.Goeman using lumc.nl<mailto:J.J.Goeman using lumc.nl> be removed.

How do I diagnose the "Permission denied (publickey)" problem? The ssh key I uploaded is the one in my ~/.ssh folder.

Best wishes, Jelle

From: Obenchain, Valerie [mailto:Valerie.Obenchain using RoswellPark.org]
Sent: maandag 6 augustus 2018 16:11
To: Goeman, J.J. (MSTAT); bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: [Bioc-devel] RSA key format

Hi Jelle,

1) To see the SSH keys we have on file for you go to this site and login with J.J.Goeman using lumc.nl<mailto:J.J.Goeman using lumc.nl>:

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/

It looks like you've activated your account and we have one key on file for you. The github username associated with this account is 'jellegoeman'. I don't see a github account for user 'jellegoeman'. Is this still active?

You can add keys through the app at https://git.bioconductor.org/GiocCredentials or by adding them to your github account. Twice daily we scrape keys from github.com/username.keys. In either case, invalid keys will be rejected.

2) While we're at it, let's clean up access to globaltest. Currently these people have access:

 j.oosting using lumc.nl<mailto:j.oosting using lumc.nl> J.J.Goeman using lumc.nl<mailto:J.J.Goeman using lumc.nl> l.finos a.solari j.goeman

j.goeman is your old SVN username which I can remove since you're now using J.J.Goeman using lumc.nl<mailto:J.J.Goeman using lumc.nl>. How about the others? Should j.oosting using lumc.nl<mailto:j.oosting using lumc.nl> and l.finao and a.solari still have access?

Valerie