[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Updating SSH keys without previous email account

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Mon Aug 6 04:31:59 CEST 2018

Hi,

There is an account for email anthony using achiu.me<mailto:anthony using achiu.me> with github username 'idno0001'.

Visit this page and activate (not login to) your account:

  https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials

Once you're in you can see the keys we have for you. We scrape keys every 12 hours from https://github.com/username.keys, e.g.,

  https://github.com/idno0001.keys

I'm guessing those are current and you have access to them. If not, please update them. If 'idno0001' is not your github account please let me know.

Valerie