[Bioc-devel] SQLForge Question about creating a new species package for Chlamydomonas reinhardtii

Bijie Ren b3ren @ending from uc@d@edu
Wed Aug 1 19:50:10 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I wanna create a new annotation package for Chlamydomonas reinhardtii.
However, sequencing data in NCBI for this species is not updated while
there's a updated version of genome information and annotation in
Phytozyome. I'm wondering can I use phytozome ID as an input to create such
annotation package in R for WGCNA? If so will SQLForge use them to compare
with intermediate?

Best Regards,

Bijie Ren