[Bioc-devel] Errors on DAPAR and Prostar packages ??

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Thu Apr 26 17:10:42 CEST 2018

This shield issue should be resolved.  The main page for packages should be updated with correct badges/shields within the next 24 hours.

As for your package ERRORs

Prostar  is failing because it needs a higher version of the DAPAR package

DAPAR is failing because it needs a higher version of the DAPARdata package

you are requiring 1.9.2  but we have 1.9.1 on our builders

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.7/data-experiment-LATEST/DAPARdata/malbec2-install.html

Looking at the repository it looks like the data package was only updated yesterday -  Data packages are built sun, tue, and thur -  so this should clear up on its own as long as the updates you made to the data package build cleanly today.  If the data package builds cleanly it will probably take another 2-3 days for both packages to find the updated versions of everything.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute