[Bioc-devel] Errors on DAPAR and Prostar packages ??

WIECZOREK Samuel 175264 samuel.wieczorek at cea.fr
Thu Apr 26 14:26:45 CEST 2018

Hi

I am the developer  of the packages Prostar and DAPAR.
Prostar depends on DAPAR.
At this time, DAPAR is shown in error in the main page (http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/DAPAR.html) but all is OK in the summary page (http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/DAPAR/)

Inversely, Prostar is shown OK in the main page (http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/Prostar.html) but has errors (due to missing DAPAR) in the summary page (http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/Prostar/)

I do not understand what happens and if I can do anything to make it works for the next release

Best