[Bioc-devel] " Error in serialize(data, node$con, xdr = FALSE)" during Vignette build (ChIC)

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Tue Apr 24 22:25:42 CEST 2018

I guess this is ChIC (from the title?) which is clean on today's report:

https://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/

Valerie