[Bioc-devel] biomaRt uswest mirror ERROR

Mike Smith grimbough at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:17:58 CEST 2018

Hi Lori,

There should be no issue with switching to an alternative mirror with
regards to the content.

However, in the current release you will also need to set the argument
ensemblRedirect
= FALSE otherwise it'll end up at the uswest mirror regardless of the host
you specify.  This is not the case in the devel version, as I've disabled
the geo-redirect by default after talking to the people at Ensembl, and the
host argument is always obeyed.

Cheers,

Mike