[Bioc-devel] git push confusion

Karl Stamm karl.stamm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:21:51 CEST 2018

I got a message this morning that malbec2 has build errors on my package.
It's a bug I fixed a few days ago, but it looks like I didn't push changes
to the right branches or something.  How do I get the bioc systems to take
from the github updates?
The help documents on the bioconductor website say to push to RELEASE_3_6
but that doesn't seem to work. And the build server is running the previous
code version, but calling it 3.7.
I'm not sure they've gotten my changes, how can i see which versions the
build servers have? Seems they do not automatically grab from github since
the bug was fixed a few days ago there.