[Bioc-devel] Transition from Google Sheet to Web App

Ashish Jain jain at iastate.edu
Fri Apr 20 22:02:16 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am the developer of the "TissueEnrich" package and I tried to activate my
account using my email id in DESCRIPTION file (jain at iastate.edu) but
the site is saying "jain at iastate.edu is not associated with a maintainer of
a Bioconductor package". Can you please help me with this.

Regards,
Ashish Jain