[Bioc-devel] Warnind DaMiRseq

Mattia Chiesa mattia.chiesa at hotmail.it
Mon Apr 23 09:32:22 CEST 2018

Dear All,
I am the mantainer of the DaMiRseq package. I got these Warnings in the Bioconductor Build/Check system but not locally:

** running examples for arch 'i386' ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: working directory was changed to 'C:/Users/biocbuild/bbs-3.7-bioc/R/library/DaMiRseq/extdata', resetting

** running examples for arch 'x64' ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: working directory was changed to 'C:/Users/biocbuild/bbs-3.7-bioc/R/library/DaMiRseq/extdata', resetting

How can I fix it?
Thanks in advance,
Mattia