[Bioc-devel] build errors

Karl Stamm karl.stamm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 23:00:22 CEST 2018

How can I debug an error that occurs on the build server and not on my PC ?
I am having build errors on two of the three build servers with a line
about vignette compilation and the latex error does not have enough detail
to find the source of the problem.
I've recompiled the package on my machine and the vignette looks fine.
There have been no updates recently, so I dont have any code changes to
point at !

* installing the package to build vignettes
* creating vignettes ... ERROR
Error in texi2dvi(file = file, pdf = TRUE, clean = clean, quiet = quiet,  :
  Running 'texi2dvi' on 'rgsepd.tex' failed.
LaTeX errors:
! Dimension too large.
\fb at put@frame ...p \ifdim \dimen@ >\ht \@tempboxa
                                                  \fb at putboxa #1\fb at afterfra...
l.3042 ...ssagecolor}{\#\# All Done!}}\end{kframe}