[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Accessing package citation info programmatically without running R?

Ryan Thompson rct at thompsonclan.org
Tue Apr 17 21:25:29 CEST 2018

Hi again,

I just had a thought. Would it be possible to extend the citation pages
that you linked to also provide the bibtex source at a similar URL, e.g.
http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.7/bioc/citations/BiocFileCache/bibtex.html
<http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.7/bioc/citations/BiocFileCache/citation.html>
 ?

Regards,