[Bioc-devel] Can not push to bioconductor! please help me!

Zhu MF wind2zhu at 163.com
Mon Apr 16 18:32:10 CEST 2018

dear sir:

contents in GitHub and that in bioconductor are not the same. I want to update the package to follow the contents in github, but falied:

git remote -v
origin  git at github.com:wind22zhu/BioMedR.git (fetch)
origin  git at github.com:wind22zhu/BioMedR.git (push)
upstream  git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/BioMedR.git (fetch)
upstream  git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/BioMedR.git (push)

$ git push upstream master
Enter passphrase for key '/c/Users/ifyoung/.ssh/id_rsa':
FATAL: W any packages/BioMedR wind22zhu DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)
and the repository exists.

$ ssh -T git at git.bioconductor.org

 R      packages/BioMedR

No WRITE(W) permissions?
Why?
Can you help me ? I have been stucked here  for several days!