[Bioc-devel] Windows <Problems with Rd links to other packages on Tokay2>

Rainer Johannes Johannes.Rainer at eurac.edu
Mon Apr 16 11:57:42 CEST 2018

Thanks Mike,

I somehow missed the discussion you mentioned. I would really not like to include the name of the Rd file I want to link to. The *default* way that works on Linux and macOS should also work on Windows - otherwise what's the matter of the alias? Interestingly, on my Windows test machine (Windows 7) I don't get these warnings (R-devel from 2018-01-07 r74091).

jo