[Bioc-devel] Need some help to submit a R package.

Pijush Das topijush at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:58:07 CEST 2018

Dear  Ruqian,

Yes sir, I have opened the build report which is a link to an HTML page
with details.
But I unable to understand why the WARNING massages are showing.

Three days before the other reviewers had made some comments and asked me
to address
those issues and also told me to solve the NOTEs produced by BioCheck.

Presently I am working on the sigFeature package to address those issues.
I shall communicate soon after solving those issues.

Thank you

Regards
Pijush