[Bioc-devel] "TissueEnrich" is missing in the BioC 3.7 build report

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Sun Apr 15 23:35:15 CEST 2018

I made a clean 'read only' clone of your git repository

git$ git clone https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/TissueEnrich

then tried to build it

git$ Rdev CMD build TissueEnrich
Bioconductor version 3.7 (BiocInstaller 1.29.6), ?biocLite for help
* checking for file 'TissueEnrich/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* preparing 'TissueEnrich':
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... ERROR
Authors at R field gives more than one person with maintainer role:
   Ashish Jain <jain at iastate.edu> [aut, cre]
   Geetu Tuteja <geetu at iastate.edu> [aut, cre]

See section 'The DESCRIPTION file' in the 'Writing R Extensions'
manual.

Have you tried to correct this?

Martin