[Bioc-devel] Need some help to submit a R package.

Pijush Das topijush at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:54:39 CEST 2018

Dear Sir,

I have submitted an R package named "sigFeature" in Github and also
Bioconductor 9 days before.
The reviewers only said that there is some WARNING problem in the package
in different platform.

But after that they are not communicating any thing regarding the package.
I have checked the package
windows and Ubuntu it is working fine.

I unable to understand what actually the problem is ?
And the reviewers are not communicating about the problem. Though I am
getting lots of email from bioc-devel dealing with others package
problem .

Please suggest me what should I do now ?

Thank you

Regards
Pijush