[Bioc-devel] Unable to access repository

Clare Pacini cep46 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 10 13:23:25 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I am the maintainer for DrugVsDisease package and am trying to push new changes. However, I am getting the following error:

Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

I have previously provided an ssh key for my GitHub account with username clarepacini and have been able to push changes previously. I am unsure as to what has changed/what else I need to do?

Thanks

Clare