[Bioc-devel] Workflow package landing pages

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Tue Apr 3 15:58:32 CEST 2018

As mentioned last week the workflow packages are now in git.  We have also updated the workflow landing pages.

There is now an entry in the biocViews for workflows that lists all workflows and have landing pages similar to those for the software/annotation/experiment packages  (note this is currently only in devel as we have not started building the workflows on the release builders - release and devel should be available after the release later this month)

http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/BiocViews.html#___Workflow

If the package is not listed there -  It currently not building on the devel build machines

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.7/workflows-LATEST/

Each workflow has:

the summary landing page

ie.  http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/workflows/html/annotation.html

And a workflow landing page that has been used in the past with embedded vignettes

i.e

http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/workflows/html/annotation/Annotation_Resources/

http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/workflows/html/annotation/Annotating_Genomic_Ranges/

This page -http://bioconductor.org/help/workflows/ -  with links to the special landing pages with the embedded vignettes  -   has NOT been updated yet -  we are waiting until the release to update this page as well as the side panel that appear on package landing pages listing vignettes -

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute