[Bioc-devel] Workflows are now in git (and other Important workflow-related changes)

Aaron Lun alun at wehi.edu.au
Tue Apr 3 13:49:59 CEST 2018

It would also be nice to have a mechanism to obtain the underlying *.md
files used to generate the compiled workflow HTMLs. I've been using
this to check that the results have not changed since the last run.

Of course, I could also do this locally, but it would be reassuring to
confirm that the workflow is building correctly on the BioC machines.

-A